Thursday, November 21, 2019

yo-yoing


Always tough to go back to work after a holiday~and today's traffic didn't help that. Surprised that my emails weren't crazier, but if there had been another 6 in that icon, I would not have opened them. 


Some snarky pencils from a colleague (one who disappeared mid-day with no explanation. Ended up filing a missing person's report with the police by EOB. Turns out her meds had been changed and she remembers nothing of this day. We are all relieved that she drove safely somewhere and slept. V. exciting to have to call someone's emergency numbers and ask if they know where the person is.)


Beautiful bracelet from Adriana~while she didn't make it, she told me that it's traditional Colombian beading.

Truffles and these fun mugs from another colleague~one who does not of this blog! I was thrilled to find joyeux.

Maybe my new hat needs to celebrate my next year in France?

No comments:

Post a Comment