Friday, December 21, 2018

moon magic


Utter exhaustion, but with red lipstick and green earrings tackled the last day of the term. My exams got graded, I generated report cards for the whole school, and got next term's grading system set up. Also had a lot of impromptu meetings as the four of us administrators had the school to ourselves and could actually finish conversations.


I laughed SO hard at this gift from a colleague. She didn't know the entire saga of my lunatic landlady and candles/garlic. I am sitting burning it tonight to celebrate the first day of winter. I am so over communal living.


I tried taking photos of the moon as I got home tonight, but none of them turned out. But. This is exactly what it looked like. So glad the storms lifted so we could see it. Did I mention it was freakishly warm today?

One more set of piano lessons tomorrow and then it's all gingerbread houses and sugarplum crafting and lots of Christmas cuddles with some darling Littles.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got your own place. Now to sell our house and find our own place!
    It is a glorious sunny morning after days of fog and clouds.

    Have fun with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're having a great time~it will be great when you're back here as well.

      Delete