Sunday, December 23, 2018

visions of sugar plums


A decadent gift from the west coast branch of Dunstons. 1/3 of these are mine~come on by and I'll share.


Part of the gingerbread village under construction.


Building goes slowly when the workers keep eating the materials.


If you've got to pack during the holidays, may as well wear a tiara during the final stages. 


My walking buddies. Such lively conversation happens while we're out/about. I treasure each walk and am stashing all these memories.


Massive onion rings for dinner!!


A quick stroll around the Wegman's square.


I should stop taking these photos, but he slays me. Vanilla ice cream absolutely thrills him, but he is so intense while eating his cone.






Next year I'm skipping buying gifts and just handing out bags of marshmallows~it's what makes them ecstatic. And now that we've watched The Grinch and opened a couple of presents, it's time for a long winter's nap and all the festivities of the Eve.

2 comments: