Wednesday, December 26, 2018

the disturbers

"of happiness are our desires, our griefs, and our fears"~according to Mr. Samuel Johnson. I would add going abruptly back to work after Christmas on a cold morning to that list. Next year, I'm taking the 26th off.

But. Traffic was non-existent today and, with only two of us at school, we plowed through a ton of work.

Carried that over into tonight and finished packing. All that's left are the bits/bobs that I need for the next two days!! Very excited that I will soon be living in civilized autonomy again. 

2 comments:

  1. All this industry is catching. I have laundry to sort and the backyard mulching to finish, but I did get a massive lasagna baked and the downstairs and garage tidied and the trash out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) tonight's docket is laundry & a deep clean of the basement.

      Delete