Sunday, December 30, 2018

voila, a few hours later


Gingerbread truffles on mark-down!


Enjoyed one of my stocking stuffers for lunch today. Browned butter/sage/garlic were tossed with it. And now here's a visual tour of my new home.









I combined a bday/Christmas gift card and a new piece of living room furniture will be arriving later this week!




You've NO idea how good it felt to ferry all my boxes to recycling today. I am not keeping a single one. While I do like my job a lot, I really don't want to go in tomorrow; I just want to stay home and nestle into this lovely space. Ah well, if it's as snowy a winter as predicted, I may get hours to work from home in January/February.

4 comments:

  1. How was the boot scootin' pasta? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking loving! And huzzah to the potential to avoid bad snowy roads as necessary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a cosy little lily pad~if lily pads can be cosy.

      Delete