Wednesday, December 19, 2018

well feted



 With these red kitten heels, even this introvert was excited for our faculty party tonight.


We went to the exquisite Lebanese Taverna


The puffiest bread I have ever eaten~it was so hot, steam poofed out when you broke it.





I didn't catch the name of this dessert (and it's not on the menu), but it was non-sweet and feathery light. Drizzles of rose water and pistachio crumbs added an interesting finish.


One of our teachers 'dabbles' with baking. Uh-huh. Chocolate peppermint cake. Just a joyful evening with colleagues. And yes~people photos are coming.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was! We'll have to go when you're back here.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Also: I clearly need to up my red shoe game!

      Delete
    2. That bread was miraculous~it's got to be easy to make and it was SO light.

      Those shoes? $10 at a vintage store!! They make me so happy.

      Delete