Monday, December 24, 2012

Evetime magic


After a smooth and jolly travel day (we actually had a sing-along while taxiing at Chicago), I arrived in Virginia for my Christmas holidays.  Hard to see, but there's a teddy bear at the top of the tree. 


My auntie brain likes to pretend that this little guy remembered me from my previous visit; hence, the huge good morning grin.


Is there a better morning sight?  (For those who pay attention to photo editing/cropping, the lamp is left in as it's one of his best friends--and trust me, when you're around a teething baby, you learn verrrry quickly what might distract them.)


It was a thrill for Auntie Laurie to get to introduce tasty pureed squash to his menu.


Not a fan--the only thing I found that he likes so far is mashed potatoes.


And if the day weren't fun enough, it began to SNOW!  Large & fluffy flakes that actually stuck.


'Snowflakes that stay on my nose & eyelashes....'




Shrieking with laughter over the fun of his first snowfall.




And of course, Mom & Auntie wanted to go for a nice long tromp through the white stuff.




Back by the fire to await Santa.

1 comment: