Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmastide


We began our day with stockings and the perfect mix of Louisiana and Texan cultures for brekkers with beignet mix that I toted around from my Nawlins November trip.


Sleepy little elf; am sure it's the last Christmas morning when he'll be this slow to wake!


Check out my chocolate haul from my stocking!  


Happy dance for the tummy.


I had already purchased Mr. J's gifts, but when I saw and felt this cosy sleeper, I just had to add it to his pile o' presents.


You'll have to indulge the bias, but it's hard to believe that he's a mere 4 months old with his motor skills and his chatter and vivacity.


 Action shot!


It was a quiet and lovely day for such a momentous epoch (as Anne with an e would say):  first Christmas dinner on the new table, in the first purchased home, in a new state with a new baby.



Josh approved of all his toys and clothes and books.  
(For more photos of the day, go to The Bailey Bump blog on the right side.)


Reading one of his new books--he's already turning pages, oh so helpfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment