Friday, December 28, 2012

tourista


We finally pried ourselves away from the chocolates and leftovers and forced ourselves into real clothing and went to explore a bit of downtown Leesburg.  (Cannot BELIEVE that I didn't document my first trip to Trader's in six months, but alas, not a single photo was taken of that blessed store.)



Gorgeous little moving carousel in the shop window.  Our real quest was a cupcake shop, but it was closed, so we consoled ourselves with delicious slices of pie from another quaint shoppery.


My kind of historical plaque.


Hi-lar-ious.


Those of you who have been reading this blog for a few years will remember a pose of my sister kissing Rachel, the Pike's Market Pig.   I sense a sequence of animal statue poses coming on over the years....

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to report on the cupcake shop once it's back open!

    ReplyDelete