Saturday, March 16, 2013

caught up!


Ha!  Did you think I was done with baby photos just because I'm back in Texas?  Feel grateful that I only posted a portion of what I took.  I may sound old, but digital photography is amazing--instantly see if the shot turned out and never have to worry about running out of film.  Or having it get ruined in airport security.


Moments away from crawling.  Forward, that it--he does just fine wriggling sideways or going backwards.



Yum.  Rice rusks.  


Spent the day in errands, but I actually find joy in marketing and stocking the pantry and fridge. This is my attempt to bribe myself in a good Monday morning.  I'll let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Loved all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that I'm biased, but he really is a sweetheart!!!

      Delete