Thursday, July 28, 2016

the power of a labyrinth


It's been intriguing to me how walking in convoluted circles is such a soothing and illuminating activity, but I've walked several in many places and have usually found answers in my head by the time I finished.  Or, at the very least, the slow walking calmed the monkey mind down enough to think more clearly. 

Beautiful fountain help to muffle the city traffic.



Everything is still pending and as this is a public blog, that is all I will say.  But a healthy new chapter is about to begin!

2 comments:

  1. Never ceases to amuse that you always find these things. Then I Googled and realized there's a ...Worldwide Labyrinth LOCATOR. !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo! I've always just stumbled upon them, but now!!

      Delete