Thursday, April 18, 2019

buy me some peanuts and crrrrackerjacks



Probably the most perfect ballgame~weather wise, that I have attended.  Cool and clear and with a teeny view of the Washington Monument. It was the Nats vs. the SF Giants and a fun game~with some dull innings in the middle with nothing but strike-outs.

Our usher was zany and hilarious and kept it lively during the lulls. Garlic fries were enjoyed.


And, in case you were wondering, Teddy won the President race that they do every game.

2 comments:

  1. So it was too cool for mosquitoes, but just warm enough to sit outside, huh? Nice. I'm amused that there were fake presidents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that you can rent them for parties; am thinking it would have to be only for outdoor events as those heads are huge. I also found the audition site, if you'd like to wear a 50 lb costume and run 200 yards...

      Delete