Monday, April 22, 2019

surprise!


Feeling good as we just pulled off a birthday surprise for the boss~when 50 people know, you cannot be sure that it will stay a secret. I knew it was chancy as she loathes being the center of attention, but hey. She founded this school seven years ago and deserves some celebrating. We were really happy that it went well~especially when we heard that her five children AND her husband forgot about her birthday this morning.


One of the best persons I've worked for~which is saying a lot, considering the length of my resume. 


The pistachio/fig cake was a hit with the school.


From an evaluation form~sign me up for that class!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, yes - I, too, need a class to deal withe people. If it comes with fig cake, all the better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like cake, but this was delicious. Spicy and not sweet and with big chunks of pistachios. A good fortification to people dealing.

      Delete
  2. Cake sounds interesting. It will be a good class to take!

    ReplyDelete