Tuesday, July 2, 2013

leapin' lizards


 While I'm sure there have been clouds everywhere I've lived, I seem to be noticing them more lately.    And while there's something (what, I'm not quite sure) to be said for the Protestant work ethic, there is something delicious and decadent about lazy days with no structure.


Random lawn chair out in the middle of the trail.


I love that in about 30 seconds of hiking out of the parking lot,  it's all nature.


This skittery little guy gave me the stink eye for even trying to get his photo, but he did hold still long enough for this pose.

2 comments:

  1. The lizard did his best to get back at you for looking at him by being invisible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he hadn't kept glaring and blinking, he would have blended right in!

      Delete