Sunday, July 21, 2013

nibbles and noshing


Yesterday, as I was leaving my neighborhood, I spotted this deer taking delight in the newly planted buffet line.  I wish that I had gotten to my phone faster because she had just had a nice big mouthful of foliage.


This is the aftermath; have no idea if her buddies joined her or if she mowed this whole patch down by herself, but it's fairly impressive job.  Doubly glad that my plants are on high ground.


Leek and 'shroom frittata created for snackage during my last week of children's theatre.  There were of couple of s'heduling snafus~while one them has me rehearsing a truly vile bit of musical (it shall remain nameless, that's how little regard I have for it), the other has me doing two shifts instead of one.  So, it's turning out to be a blessing.

4 comments:

  1. OH, MY GOSH! That doe razed that poor bush! Why do they even put out new stuff! Time to bring out the stone sculpture, and some nicely colored tumbled glass - forget having plants out there at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Rather stunning at the speed with it all disappeared.

      Delete