Saturday, October 26, 2013

books galore


What could be better than entire city blocks of books???  Such a fun atmosphere of book lovers, authors, and to-be authors wandering about in that lovely bibliophile daze.   Managed to squeeze into an interview of A. Scott Berg, which I thoroughly enjoyed having just read an excerpt of his newest book on President Wilson.  (After living in Princeton for a couple of years, I developed a deeper appreciation of this scholarly president.)


 Outside the one of the children's tents.
 

So many butterflies out/about right now; they're tricky little buggers to photograph though.


Am so enjoying a late start to my working hours~gives me lots of time for long rambles in the sunshine.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE that smiley peering in from the side, in front of the august and grand building.
    I think the book festival would make me just a little more than giddy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a serendipitous shot. All the other balloon stacks were upright, but this one was so jaunty and bobbing in front of the dome-irresistible.

      Delete