Tuesday, July 17, 2018

armchair (kitchen table) travels



 This is only one set of bags that I schlep to work~which is why I am strongly anti-carrying-any-kind-of-purse on the weekends.


My classroom windowsill is super fun these days. 


A student in a completely different class brought me some delicious homemade granola today. I had it for lunch~she's bringing me the recipe tomorrow. 



Today we went to Asia with a cold noodle salad. 


Chopping, dicing, slicing, cutting, grating~all new words integrated into their vocabulary. 



They also showed fierce math skills as we tripled the amount of noodles and they needed to adjust the sauce to fit.




I'm sayin' we need our own food truck.

4 comments:

  1. You also need a couple of crates and a cart to drag them along. Bags are ANNOYING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that but there are five flights of stairs between home and classroom, so a rolly crate would not work very well.

      I need a Sherpa!

      Delete
    2. I thought about that but there are five flights of stairs between home and classroom, so a rolly crate would not work very well.

      I need a Sherpa!

      Delete