Monday, July 23, 2018

when Life hands you lemons,

wearing plumeria earrings to remind me that things like vacations and travel still exist
and yes, my hair is completely frizzed out by rain/humidity
freeze those suckers and then throw them at whom/whatever peeves you. Oh wait~that's not the proverb? Today was a very annoying day~from having to commute in a massive storm that caused accidents/flooding/trees down which caused the major road to be closed down...it took me an hour to drive two miles.


So, I was verrrrry late to school today~thankfully, our unit is on 'games', so that's exactly what we did. (My computer/printer/project/internet connection is also wonky at school and it wasn't fixed on Friday, as promised.)


Look at these words my Intro class created!!! And they did this with zero cell phone assistance! 


Cheered my cranky self by placing more googly eyes out in the world.

And Anne-with-an-e had better be right~that tomorrow is another day~fresh, with no mistakes in it.

3 comments:

  1. Well, considering that the mistakes weren't YOURS, sure - that's a reasonable philosophy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - Do you remember where you got those earrings? I wonder if they do something other than plumeria?

      Delete