Saturday, July 28, 2018

full moon and rainbows


A truly fun family vacay. 


Went out after the storm to see if I could see the full moon rising~no luck, but enjoyed this rainbow. 




This year's Christmas ornament! While the Amish quilts are gorgeous, they are super expensive and I don't think they are that comfortable to sleep under, so a coaster was a great way to capture their artistry.


A Wonderland penny to add to my Space Needle and Snoopy pennies. 


While we had a fabulous time, everyone is glad to be home and able to sprawl out in their own space.

2 comments:

  1. It's a great idea to travel with three kids... and three adults. That way no one is completely sandbagged.

    I had no idea that there was a such thing as Dutch Wonderland, and am now amused to just imagine it. My Dutch Wonderland was sadly bereft of Dole Pineapple Whips, and we didn't even have pretzels! However, I guess I could have found frites EVERYWHERE. Did your have mayo? I... am ... horrifyingly becoming accustomed to that. I don't even EAT mayonnaise, and yet found myself in an offhand fashion eating frites that had been mayo-adjacent. It was kind of terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the ratio of 1:1 is perfect~especially for those ages.

      I need to figure out how they were made. There was no mayo here, but mayo/frites is a dangerous food for me to be around!!! So delicious.

      Delete