Tuesday, October 2, 2018

vicariously


Until I dust off my passport, I am thrilled to be meeting students from: Mexico, El Salvador, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Morocco, Italy, Albania, Russia, Lebanon, Mongolia, Jordan, KSA, Vietnam, S. Korea, and the UAE.

It's such a joy to hear about their lives and traditions.

And in other news.....

in the penultimate box I unpacked tonight....

I FOUND MY RADIO CODE Y'ALL.



You must understand that since last October when my cousin changed my car battery, I have had ZERO music in my car. And as it's an old car, there's no docking station to play music via my phone.

Traffic just got a whole lot better!

I'm also pretty jazzed to have unpacked my knife block. 

And I'm feeling very lucky/blessed that nothing is broken~thank you Dad for teaching me how to pack well.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for music in traffic! It must have been weird to have silence this whole time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO excited for tomorrow's commute. Already have a stack of CD's by the door.

      Delete
  2. Your dad and his brother have decades of experience packing and moving - as do I as a pastor's daughter in Canada - multiple schools, numerous locations - packing and cleaning, cleaning and packing. Once a son of ours said: How come we clean when we leave and we clean when we move in? Doesn't anyone else clean? Good question! Glad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have CD's playing when I drive!

    ReplyDelete