Saturday, October 6, 2018

out of words


Just taught for seven ESL hours and am done talking. So, here are some random shots from the past 24 hours.


Fresh caramel 


Thyme & 'shrooms in butter. 


Parm sauce for crepes.


Toasting a lovely sunny afternoon (Friday~today is humid/cloudy). 


With my limited kitchen, am pretending that I'm living in Paris and have a garret flat.




So happy that a food unit was scheduled for today~we did another market scavenger hunt.



Someone painted the picture on the wall of my bathroom and then cleverly framed it with shutters.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea for the bathroom wall!
    That's a nice little burner. Together with a food processor and a decent toaster oven, you look well set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm done teaching the cooking elective, I'm bringing home that burner~I find that you really need two!

      Delete
    2. That's actually a good idea... since you're the only one who uses it, it may as well be "stored" at your house. Meanwhile, you have a MIRROR across from that ...floral window? I guess that's meant to make the bathroom look bigger...?

      I just don't even know what to say about the mirror across from the toilet.

      Delete
    3. My guests aren't quite sure what to say about the toilette mirror either! And it takes up the entire wall, so there's no ignoring it.

      Delete