Wednesday, October 10, 2018

ALL the sugar


Doing a unit on colour this week and last night's homework was to notice/document colours you saw during your commute. I was pleased to see that one branch in the 'hood is getting in the autumn spirit. 


Not sure the reason, nor will I ever question, for legamat to appear today!


SUCH delicious little wads of fried dough, doused with honey.


Have added three new flags this week~Peru, Bolivia, and East Turkestan.


Today's cooking class was mulled cider and Spritz cookies!


When I planned this, I did not know that we were having a Sundae bar during lunch~to say the students were amped by the time they left school is an understatement.


SO happy to see my KitchenAid again.


My classroom smells divinely of almond & butter & cinnamon & cloves & orange rind.  A very good day in education.



4 comments:

  1. Wow, what an international school! The cookies look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, there's an oven there? I'm not sure how you baked the spritzes with just the wee burners?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I hauled in two toaster ovens to use. LOTS of work~next week needs to be less schlepping.

      Or.

      Win the lottery and convert my classroom into a teaching kitchen. :)

      Delete