Wednesday, October 17, 2018

what the tide brought it


This was going to be a post about all the small treats in today~from these yummy candies shared during the morning class to me beating the uppity computer at Scrabble. 



The marzipan class I taught after school,


and the helpful workshop I attended this evening with my other ESl colleagues. 




But it's mostly going to be a deep sighing relief that a full-time job just landed in my lap.


Details to come as we figure them out, but I am staying at ILA and shifting positions. 
Just the biggest exhale of gratitude...

4 comments:

  1. Yeah and PTL! Believe I read full-time job, eh? Just what you've worked for. I'll tune in to the same station tomorrow. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shifting into office work at the same school!

      Delete
  2. Man, those guys are REALLY good with the marzipan! I love how you buried the lede 'til the final images. ☺ Always lovely to hear glad tidings, as it were.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And NONE of them liked the taste of it. Guess that's good~they can decorate for parties/events and not be tempted to eat their creations.

      And you already knew the lede. :)

      Delete