Tuesday, April 30, 2013

petits bonheurs

"What a day this has been,
What a rare mood I'm in..."

And that's where we'll leave the lyrics.  Oy. Vay.  Yesterday was a day that tried my soul and stretched my scant bits of patience.  So, we'll talk about the joys~as that is the focus of this blog.  When I went to my sub assignment for the evening, not only did I find markers (usually we have to provide our own), but they were SCENTED.  I'm sure the students wondered why their sub had random dots of colour on her nose!  


During the break, we all rushed the windows to take photos of the double rainbow!


Came home to find that my won t-shirts had arrived and the official tour photos were printed.


I've yet to succumb to the vile orange of the 'Hook 'Em Horns' UT mania around here.




I'm just to the left of the microphone--wearing a black t-shirt.  Can you see me?

3 comments:

  1. I utterly adore orange, but I doubt that the shiny jersey look is for anyone.

    Glad that there were some redeemable parts of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you on the front row?
    Nice rainbows.
    What was so bad about yesterday?

    ReplyDelete