Wednesday, August 2, 2017

city time


Since my hairs were driving me crazy and there's an Aveda Institute in SF, crossed my fingers and called to see if there was any way to get an appointment within the same week.


And!  There was!  Hopped on BART and zipped into the city.


Now that we've joiced, we can rejoice.


Since I got in a little early, thought I'd hike up the Alps to Grace Cathedral to do one of their labyrinth walks.


The morning sun was hitting this window, so I paused to snap a pic.  I am clearly doing this~aiming the phone at the roof area.  But still, I hear a bellow of rage from across the apse:  "You effing white b*tch! Stop taking my picture."   I told him that I was merely taking one of the glass and he just kept shrieking at me.  


So~not so much for the clarity and focus I was hoping for from the walk~but a rather hilarious antidote is now part of my life.



I just love cities.




The Macy's star.


And to top off fab news hairs?  Lunch with my bro at our favorite Chinese/vege restaurant.


7 comments:

  1. Lucky Creation? No WAY!!! And how do we not get to see the referenced fab new hairs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You already have your people picture for the next decade! ;). In fact, you got two out of me this trip.

      Delete
  2. Oh, sweetie. You're a lovely human being. Never forget this. I would have let Mr. Don't Take My Picture know just how UNLIKELY I wanted a picture of his rageaholic mug in my camera phone is he KIDDING me. But, professional angsters sometimes just scream until you're so embarrassed you pay them to stop. Well done for ignoring him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just SO out of place & unexpected~usually this happens on the metro or street corner.

      Delete
  3. Could you put some leftovers in your purse before you hop on the plane?? (Obviously LC leftovers)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's the pic of "the new hairs"?

    ReplyDelete