Tuesday, August 8, 2017

leavin' on a jet plane


Some nice scents on my morning walk.



I don't know what this ornamental tree is, but the first time I walked past it, I thought the blooms were artificial lights.  But it's an actual blooming shrub.




Since I haven't been to Thailand to do the Floating Lantern Festival, these fun papers will do until I get to experience it.


A bittersweet evening~one last card game with these 'phews and then watching the magical fog roll in for the evening.  It's been an absolutely delightful summer on the western coast.  And now, off to a new eastern adventure!  Thanks to all y'all who made Summer 2017 such a fun one!!!!  I've tucked away a plethora of memories.

3 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that being away for a while will allow you to see the East Coast with fresh eyes, to know what you like best about it, and to incorporate more of that into your daily. Have a good trip - hopefully thoroughly uninteresting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have already encountered airport karaoke~because TSA doesn't make it horrible enough. Oy.

      Delete
  2. Sorry your summer fun is ending. Sorry we weren't part of your fun. Glad you have so many great memories. Can't tell if your "East Coast" adventure holds employment. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete