Sunday, August 27, 2017

flora & fauna


Snoozy kitty~as feline-usual, lying right on top of a project.


The click of the camera disturbed his beauty rest. 


In the past three weeks, I've applied to over 200 jobs.  It's a soul-sucking endeavor and it was nice to take a break and have lunch with cousins yesterday. 


I know September is coming quickly, but it was still surprising to see some leaves already starting to turn.  Grateful for a lazy day of relaxing.  And grateful that all my Texan friends are safe so far.

4 comments:

  1. 200 applications? With your talent and experience? No wonder you needed a relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something's gotta give.
    Meanwhile, I've started looking for those pens you have - not gel pens, just markers? Having a little space for my art supplies means I'm tempted to have more, more, MOAR!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo! Get yourself to some back-to-school sales. You'll find all manner of fun supplies!

      Delete