Monday, December 4, 2017

frankincense to offer have I


Some festive yards around here right now.


I feel lucky that I have such a great view of both the sunrise and sunsets~finding myself just sitting and staring out the window a lot.



Finally found a coin on the road in my new zip code. 


It's nice that my roommate and I both like to keep the place very cool, but the winter air is dry. So. I got a diffuser to use. The debut mist is full of frankincense and sweet orange. I fully expect to see some Magi traipsing by.


4 comments:

  1. You have a roommate? Do you share bathroom and kitchen? Very nice Mickey Mouse Christmas festivity. Good idea to use a diffuser with scents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just renting a room/bathroom for now. Can't wait to have full-time work and my own space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is bigger than mine! Mine is a teardrop shape - same lovely wooden exterior. I NEED a bigger one, because even though there's mist and fog, the air still gets weirdly dry here, and with such high ceilings, the diffused air from downstairs gets a bit lost.

    We are SO enjoying seeing the decor in this neighborhood... there is some straight-up cinematic decorating going on - just waaaay over the top. It's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're actually the same size~yours has that teardrop dome. It's still so strange that it's cool mist. I'm enjoying mixing oils.

      I need to explore more 'hoods after dark and see more lights. Maybe the week of vacay?

      Delete