Sunday, December 3, 2017

glimmers of good


My weekend plans to be in Baltimore changed, so I used my free time to explore my new 'hood. It has the same charm as Alexandria~minus the water setting.


Loving the view out my window. 


Another incredible day of sunshine. 


Whimsical commercial building. 


I heart Penzey's~for being a company of excellence and today? They gave me a gift for no reason. I was surprised as I only bought paprika and tumeric and other customers were ringing up hundreds of dollars in sales. What a lovely gesture from my clerk! I look forward to using it on pretty much everything. 


My window is now wide open and the ceiling fan is on. Not really conducive to the Christmas movie watching I was going to do!

2 comments:

  1. A damp towel along a doorsill does wonders...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carpeted! It's coming through the three air vents. At least it's not smoke.

      Delete