Wednesday, March 21, 2018

It's beginning to look a lot like...


I've seen variations on this with mermaid/unicorn, but this one was new to me.


We closed school a bit early yesterday when the sleet began to stick to the trees/streets. 


Not sure why I got free Tibetan pray flags in the post, but they add a nice splash of colour to my teeny bathroom.


I should know by now to ignore most of what the news shrieks about~we were supposed to wake to almost 16 inches of snow and this was the apocapolyse I woke to. Sigh.


My little car is still surprised by snow.


Guessing these blossoms are regretting their spring enthusiasm right now. 




The birds seem distraught~saw two robins with their tail feathers covered with the wet snow. (And yes, I notice the theme of anthropomorphism I have going on here.)




I pretty much had the WO & D Trail to myself~a few dog owners were shuffling about.




Good thing I already know the trail! 



 

While I am enjoying a cosy snow day, I am hoping that we don't end up missing more school days or we may be teaching a bit during Spring Break.

2 comments:

  1. It always looks so pretty that first day. And then, you're over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous. Until the plowing/salting/sanding routine happens.

      Delete