Saturday, March 31, 2018

catching up

 

Met up with a former administrator/colleague from my Moreau days. I love those connections where you can simply pick up a conversation that started years (and now I can say decades) ago. 


We talked until our voices gave out. We talked so much the server finally just left the water pitcher with us.  And yes, there are people photos coming.



The trees are tentatively thinking it may be April~although, I just saw photos of my cousin's yard in Minnesota and she's buried in snow. We may get one flurry tomorrow night, but I think! It is cherry blossom time!


My friend was SUPER pleased that she captured a duck on top of my head. I'm beginning to sense an animal theme for 2018. The frog in January and now this. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting to see more of the cherry blossom stuff this year! Even the trash cans are decorated around the city.

    Now, if it would stop snowing long enough for the actual blossoms to begin...

    ReplyDelete