Sunday, March 24, 2019

respite~I probably overuse the word, but it's a fav


More adventures with the air fryer~no matter what recipes I read, my breaded items never look as nice as the posted photos. This was my attempt at onion rings and they were delish even if a tad heavy on the paprika.


You can almost watch the buds open right now.


My first wall papering attempt. I need several more rolls to finish the wall, but for now? I've coverd up the weird paint job and have something shimmering to stare at.


Out for a sunny and saw this newly installed....what, I've no idea. Not really going to provide shade nor shelter and I'm thinking metal benches in a hot climate isn't a grand idea. But then, no one consulted me. :)  


Shelf 'shrooms.


Difficult to see, but thousands of teeny red leaves just starting to see if they'll stick around for 2019.



Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried chickpea flour for your onion rings? They're really crisp and light with a seltzer water lift in a batter... I can't really digest onions anymore very well, but I'm now tempted to make them and just take some Tagamet!

    Did I tell you Himself has started taking voice? The Popular Post on "the lips, the teeth, the tip of the tongue" just brought that to mind - it's a whole new world for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those flours are spendy, so sticking to the usual for now. Oooo, I should give you my onion dip recipe~it's amazing. You cook the onions all day until they've pretty much melted.

      I love my adult students. Saturday is such a happy day! Hope he has fun with it.

      Delete