Friday, June 29, 2018

they call me Auntie...


A day of non-stop fun with my Littles~we did outdoor painting, indoor painting, gyroscope drawings, mosaics, cookie/ice cream eating, games, and puzzles. There was even some quiet cuddle time in all of that. 



Remember the papers I got from the National Gallery? They are now lovely ice pop works of art! 






The artist actually deigned to pose for me this time. 




And CupKate is highly interactive now~she chatters and coos and smiles. 


 I brought some sparkles for some pre-Fourth fun, but the Littles weren't sure about them. So, the adults enjoyed them.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! All little kids should have that kind of "partner in crime"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that I love so close to three of them!!

      Delete
  2. So, do you take the paper back and make it part of the art installation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The artist just wanted Art to be scattered & strewn all over. Which is good because in this humidity? The paper wouldn't survive the trip.

      Delete