Wednesday, November 1, 2017

all Souls, all Saints


Happy best month of the year!


The colour didn't turn out so well on these, but little witch hats that went to the Navy Yard yesterday and were a big hit. A few remained at home for our treats.

Had an excellent panel interview yesterday and will go back on Thursday to teach a class. On Friday, I do the same thing for a different institution. If my fingers weren't already exhausted from these past few stupid months, I would be crossing them that both, or one of these jobs works out.

To end on something lighter...


2 comments:

  1. For some reason, your blogs aren't coming to my reader, so I've gotten a bit behind on them! The witch hats are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can imagine how quickly they disappeared in a break room.

      Delete