Thursday, November 2, 2017

walkin' through Memphis


Not really, but for some reason that tune was in my head as I walked through a most excellent day of eats to kick off November. We started with the annual pumpkin breakfast and then hopped the Metro to visit the Aveda school in Chinatown.


Proof of???? I just thought this sign was thought-provoking~my cousin bought the latest Michelin guide and voila. This place was listed. Now I'll have to go inside.


Back to Hip City Veg for chkn nuggets and sweet potato fries.


Met up with the cousins when they got off work to go to an author event. It's ever so handy that one of them works directly above a French bakery. We needed sustenance to navigate Dupont Circle and eclairs were the perfect item.



And I've found my new city haunt

2 comments:

  1. Hip City Veg must be like our VeggieGrill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little obsessed. How lucky that it's directly across from Aveda School.

      Delete