Sunday, November 26, 2017

digging out from under


Found my Christmas ornament for 2017~bought this in the old town part of Sonoma. Hope the square survived the fires.


My cousins delivered our second pie yesterday~conveniently, it will be breakfast for the week! And I found my happy mug from the Baltimore Museum.


Found the local branch of the Fairfax Library~gorgeous building. I understand that it just reopened. Thrilled to have found it and now am planning on how to get my ESL ladies to it, so they can check out their own books.


As I'm ferreting around my boxes, I managed to fill a bag to donate to GW. And while I was there, I found these pretty little Pottery Barn plates to use for the next couple of months.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty plates. How are you coming with unpacking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A festive plate often makes all the difference in the world... which is why we donated tue 12-piece clear glass set someone gave us when we moved back from Scotland and opted for dishes from the 1800's! Never go with utility when you can go with beauty.

    ReplyDelete