Tuesday, November 7, 2017

chatterbox wearing down

Cheese and cider tasting on Sunday night 

When I was little, I've been told that I went around proclaiming that I was a little chatterbox. After only two days of one/one tutoring, I am actually tired of talking. But I am enjoying this new area of teaching for now.



 The cousins took a cooking class at Sur la Tab on Saturday night and then recreated it at home on Sunday. Delicious on every level~from the pear/toasted hazelnut tossed salad to the homemade and verrrry garlicy aioli, it was a treat.



I rarely go to Starbucks, but had a coconut milk latte to power through yesterday. Love their new holiday cup. I couldn't get the whole logo from the cup holder, but the slogan is "Give Good". 


Found that the flowers I was taking to someone fit perfectly in my cup holder~for once, no spilled dirt from a floral gift!  


Dime found, fresh almonds from California, safe driving in the rains, and dinner with the parents and sis and family~lovely ending to a long day.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little ranunculus! NOTHING really ever fits in a car cupholder very well, so consider yourself blessed!

    That was the one thing D. really reeled over, starting a new kind of job - you talk a LOT more in project management than you do when you're just the guy coding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My voice is so raspy by the end of ALL the talking. But the students are so starved for English conversation that it's fun.

      Delete