|New bedside lamp|
Just marked one week in my new place and am still marveling at all the good:
- that I can walk to my car on concrete/sidewalks like a civilized person
- a balcony where my garden can flourish
- covered parking!
- a huge bathtub
- a fireplace that works with the flip of a switch (theoretically, I need to figure out how to turn the gas on)
- top floor life in which I hear NO one above me
- only one shared wall and that neighbor seems to be quiet
- space to have all my art work and photos out
- 24-hour concierge service
- free gym/two swimming pools
- a 24-hour full market across the street
- easy access to both a major road/Metro
- enough space to actually do a yoga routine (my Falls Church space literally didn't have space and in the basement dwelling, the ceiling was too low)
Yes, I know I already posted a photo of this, but my closet is HUGE. I have two complete other hanging racks that have nothing on them.
Not only do I have FOUR burners, but they are gas! And I have an oven.
I discovered a decent Goodwill near me today~dropped off a couple of bags and scored these fun little plates.
New hairs, courtesy of Aveda. Ready for 2019!!!!