Monday, January 14, 2019

cosiest


A delicious bowl of steel-cut oatmeal with pumpkin puree and topped with sunflower seeds and candied ginger kicked off the day. I've never worked from home before~other than grading papers or practicing music. It's pretty cool~commute is easy and the wardrobe is comfy. But even if we have a school snow day tomorrow, I'll go to campus because there are things that I need to do there.

oo-la-la; spa water

But it's been delightful to have two days back/back at home!


The map is allllmost visible.


I forgot from my childhood~that when you're walking in a snowy woods on a sunny day? You're bound to get a neck/back full of snow as it plummets off the trees.


And one very happy Snow Sprite who lives to the west of me.

2 comments:

  1. Hah: Stopping By The Woods on a Snowy Afternoon -
    Whose Woods These Are, I Think I --
    AAAARGH!!!
    - by Roberta Frosty

    ReplyDelete