Thursday, January 24, 2019

sprigs of hope


First penny found in quite awhile; really need to get back to my walking lifestyle. 


When your vitamins make a face at you, you cannot help but be amused.


A colleague's mother just returned from an Australian visit and supplied us with some fresh chocolate!


And per usual, the students bring the party to school.


I really want to take a vegetarian tagine cooking class. Plus, I feel the need to go to Morocco to get a beautiful pot of my own.


Feasting~and sadly, it was pretty much just olives to me to try~but they were tangy and spicy!



Arrived home to find one leeeelte sweet pea poking its head out of the dirt. A lovely thing to see as the temps just plunged back to polar level.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, your sweet peas!
    My orchids are, like, DYING right now. Between the rain and the wind, everything is molding and falling over. Bleeych.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the mini fern I got in early December & kept alive at my desk & then a move? Just decided to wither all up for no reason. Well, other than it its is living next to that frozen slider.

      Delete
  2. At least you have a choccie flake. That is one candy it's just as well couldn't come with me in any great amount from Scotland...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a flake taste like?? I don't think I've seen those before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really???? Okay. I must get you some from World Market. They're a cross between a Violet Crumble and an Aero bar.

      Delete