Tuesday, January 22, 2019


It might be too cold when your slider is frozen shut; although, it was pointed out to me what a great security measure it is. 


Loving one of my new kitchen toys~so far I've zested a lot of lemon and a far bit of Parmesan.  


And the Peacock of PlacidityTM arrived on my door to supervise my second foray into air fryer cooking. 



Happy to report that the polenta was a much better experience than the concrete tempura a couple of weeks ago. Dipping sauce of Romesco spiciness~a perfect way to wrap up the weekend.


The only downside to this particular unit is that I only have windows on one side and therefor miss all the weather/sun/moon that's happening on the other three sides. I had this phenomenon in my Seattle hilltop flat. I finally got to see the full moon this morning as I was leaving for work. (What? You thought I went outside in this weather at 11:30 p.m. or whenever the eclipse happened here?)


And continuing to breathe gratitude~for friends that get help when they need it, for a friend's cancer diagnosis caught early, for medical staff taking care of my aunt far away, for a fair boss, and for a pj's & pancakes birthday party this coming weekend! Onwards we go.

4 comments:

  1. Just got home and caught up on your blogs. Hope all is going well. Received your note when we got home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other than the end of your trip~hope you had fun!

      Delete
  2. Wow, a pancake party! Is it almost Lent already!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, pancakes are a hit with the 3-4 yo party circuit. :)

      Delete