Saturday, January 26, 2019

bits of bliss


Ready to party tomorrow!
The inside is filled with rubber stamps in dessert shapes, a hot pink ink pad, a itty notepad and all the pink-wrapped Starbursts for sale.


I love any kind of _____________of the month items. I've done StitchFix and Taste the World (when I lived in the wilds and had no shops). Right now I'm trying an Austin-based coffee/travel deal.


And Penzey's, per usual, is doing the gift thing. Looking forward to trying this with the next snowstorm~not that I don't cook otherwise, but chili takes a long while to simmer.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're going to get the chance to try it out this week if the weather reports stay true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just checked out Jay's latest report. We're closing school early tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Do you have room for a tiny slow cooker? - I find that makes the chili easier and I tend to make a lot and freeze it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy having it simmer in my large cast iron skillet for now.

      Delete