Wednesday, January 16, 2019

I feel pretty, well at least groomed


I used to own a nifty folding brush, but it's disappeared in the past couple of years. And I found, to my delight, that it was easy to replace!


Work continues to be insanely busy; which is good. Somewhere in my brain, I thought an office/desk job would be slow and boring. Nope. And it's only going to amp up as we approach our accreditation site visit next month.

All stocked up as more snowflakes are headed to our neighborhood tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I got a brush similar to that which is meant to sort of comb/brush the hair straight. It doesn't work quite on me as it might on you, but I do like that bristle pattern - I don't know why it works, but it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they're just SO handy to have jammed in the glove box or tote bag!

    ReplyDelete