Monday, January 28, 2013

colour full

while trying to speak neutrally about things:  i.e.  Monday is not a 'bad' day, it's merely a day. Grey skies are not 'gloomy', they're just not sunny.  Slow drivers are not 'imbecilic morons', they're simply slower than I'd like to drive....sometimes one just needs a bit of verve.   And this lovely little salad is brightening my afternoon, as is a certain little boy who is currently learning how to eat!




And now I'm humming along with Alabama:  'sweet potato pie and I shut my mouth.  Gone, gone with the wind.  There ain't nobody lookin' back again.'

2 comments:

  1. Well, today was just a day, but it was very sunny and bright.
    Little guy is eating better!
    Salad looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, now every time I feed him sweet potatoes I'm going to have that song stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete