Monday, June 10, 2013

& all that jazz


After a long and warm morning of traipsing around apartment properties (trust me Texan property managers, a fireplace is NOT a selling point in this region), finally arrived at the Zach Scott Theatre~the place where I've been wanting to work/perform since I rolled into town.

Took a pause to breathe in the moment and snap a photo!!  Such a fun group of students to work with this week~we'll be doing showcases from Chicago on Friday (and no, I had nothing to do with choosing the repertoire.  In two weeks, I'll be doing Mulan, which I think is far more age appropriate.)

2 comments:

  1. Prohibition and the Twelve Year Old... yeah. Not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the Cell Block Tango? I nixed that about 5 minutes into rehearsal.

      Thinking that they put the camps/brochures together (and this one is for ages 12-17) early and never know who is going to sign up.

      Delete