Wednesday, June 26, 2013

sunshine on my shoulders


Think yesterday was our first official day registering at 100, but I could be wrong.  The point?  It was warm and I have all the shades drawn, but Mr. Bogart perhaps felt a chill in the draft of the ceiling fan and trotted right over to the ONE bit of sun shining into the place and took a snooze.  Perhaps tonight, I can light a fire for him in our new fireplace?


It was a good day; very long with three  separate gigs--on either end of the city.  



Found a nickel in one of the parking lots....and I've learned in Texas to use a piece of fabric/paper to pick up coinage that has been enjoying a sunny day.


Love driving down the tree-filled hill to come home.

4 comments:

  1. Hah! The found monies are BURNING YOU!? Not a good sign.

    Last night it was actually humid - the soaking rain let up, and the sun came out, and it was weird - rising mists, and then, fortunately, a breeze kicked them away. We've greened up nicely, though, with the rain, but next week, the second bout of the 100's come, they say...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey~money is money and I'll take at whatever temperature it arrives!

      Delete
  2. Haha...Ari does the same thing. Moves the blinds so he can lay in the sunshine by the slider. Crazy cats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those particular blinds irritate me~they're not door blinds, so you can't really grasp the knob to open the door and you can't tilt the slats all the way closed.

      But I guess it pleases Bogart's little self!

      Delete