Wednesday, August 7, 2013

catch up



Forgive the number of car seat photos that will ensue, but it is pretty much the only time I can catch a clear shot of this miniature bundle of energy.  Check out his shiny new teeth.


Think that he's been following the news because this royal gesture appeared frequently!


Our first outing was to Trader's~he's not sharing my enthusiasm for this exquisite shopping experience.


It will be so fun when he begins to talk as he has the most expressive faces goin' on right now.  He is completely aware of the situation and has uncanny comedic timing.



Nirvana~cannot wait until it comes to Austin.  Rumors are that finally this winter, one will open. Until then, I will continue to stuff my suitcase with non-perishables.


Blue-eyed beauty.

4 comments:

  1. He's not going to know what to do in the car now without someone there taking his picture constantly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me & my camera will return. Perhaps I ought to invest in a boom mic and a good light?

      Delete
  2. It always amazes me how all TJ's and Whole Foods' look the same, no matter where they are... we'll have to go quite a piece for either one, once we move. Oh, well.

    Chiclet teeth. Little kids have the most amazingly tiny teeth...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loathe the Whole Foods here--I've been in each store exactly once. One is teeny and the other is the mothership for the entire obnoxious chain.

      Delete