Tuesday, November 8, 2016

and for the Republic


The gorgeous skies this morning~oddly, bringing back 9/11 memories.  Maybe because the entire nation is once again riveted to media all day and feeling a sense of horror? 




It's rather hard to photograph one's feet, but here are the treasured blue boots.  Their debut was to the polling station, where, 


a sweet little old lady didn't bother to tell me to move my head away from the lights.  Ah well, proof that I voted.  My sincere hope is that this is wrapped up by the time the west coast polls close tonight.

4 comments:

  1. A very cute picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~it took two lol to figure out how to use my phone's camera!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, adorbs. They look purple, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The box says 'navy' but they really are purple & super comfy!

      Delete