Wednesday, September 13, 2017

my quite literal $.02


While out walking today, stumbled upon a community garden plot~seemed a bit odd as the homes in this neighborhood come with large yards.  Still, it was fun to look at the different gardening styles. Or, lack thereof! 


One of the tidier and more productive plots.


This beautiful hedgerow made some bees & butterflies very happy. 




Soooooo deeply grateful to have this sticker~especially as I'm in an area where the cops are walking up/down at major intersections looking at these stickers.

2 comments:

  1. WOW. Which city are you in? I'm a huge fan of gardening, so I'd settle there just for the herbage - although I know you're looking everywhere, may you find someplace with a bit o' green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Springfield, end of the Metro & otker this neighborhood, a snarl of major roads. Plus, I don't need a 4-bdrm house!

      Delete