Monday, September 4, 2017

quiet day


Attended Christ Church yesterday~rather odd to be sitting in George Washington's church and watch planes flying low to land at Ronald Reagan International.


It was a packed service (usually the kind of crowd one sees only during holiday services), with vibrant congregation participation.  It's been a long time since I've attended a church where people actually belt out the hymns~and the choir wasn't even there to help lead.  

For the first time ever, I am not in favor of a holiday Monday because I want to dive back into the job hunt.  May as well nap on it while I can!

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to get some discreet interior shots of that church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a bunch from the day I sat in George Washington's pew. (posted on 19 August). It's lovely & symmetrical.

      Delete